Friday, January 5, 2007

Stayin' Posi

It's the new year and time for some soul searching! After waking up New Year's Day with a tit in my mouth and a bottle of tequila on my dick I had a cup of coffee and once again closed out the holiday season and started looking forward at what I was going to do from now until next New Year's. One thing I'm sure of is that I'm going to stay positive. Keeping a positive outlook on life is the most important thing, because you get used to being around it and it's, like, contagious, like the flu or pink eye or jesus. I've got some really positive people around me but also some negative bugs. I'm going to focus on stayin' posi and staying around the positive influences. People always want to drag you down to their level when you're above them. Not me, bro! Not this year!

Peace to Jerry Ford, I'm out!

No comments: