Thursday, January 18, 2007

Long day, great day...

Hey everybody! Been a minute but it's a new year and there's been lots of catching up to do, you know, early to rise, catchin' the worm and all that. Speaking of catchin' the worm, that's all I did today! My supervisor at work quit, which is okay I guess because he's my boss so fuck him but at the same time he's a nice guy and took us all out drinking today so he can't be so bad. Feeling a bit emboldened with him on his way out we set out this morning at 10 to do some HARD DRANKIN' with the girls from the finance department and UH OH, they can drink! We started with a round of shots and moved on to pitchers, tequila, vodka, there might have been some other stuff I don't rememer it got spilly sloppy and darts were' flyin all round an over the dchalk/pool board billiard hall girls tops went up across the fan and the pool light, sticks were going between things, balls bouncin' around and we even got the old boss to finish off the cuervo with us outside the bar, worm and all! Poor sap, bet he's gonna be hung over tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to write like I'm drunk.

also, I'm not orignal, and I can't do my own shit talk. I have to steal it from grown-ups.

Fuck off.