Tuesday, December 19, 2006

When I got to the office today there were only 5 or 6 of maybe 40 people there. What a bunch of slackers! The holiday season is no excuse for getting behind on your work responsibilities. This morning I woke up an hour early at 7:00 to get a head start on the day. I brushed my teeth extra well with the new electric toothbrush my girlfriend bought me for Xmas (I was so excited she let me open it early!). After a quick breakfast and a stop-in at Starbucks on Stockton street I was ready to go. My email inbox was nearly empty and you know what that means, time to send some email! I went through my checklist and made sure all of the people in my group had reminders about tasks we're behind on this year, with 2007 right around the corner we're all going to need to pitch in with a little extra effort to make sure our reviews go well! That $500 bonus doesn't just earn itself!

I'm feeling so motivated I think I'll work tomorrow, too.

No comments: