Sunday, December 17, 2006

The start of something special

Well, I finally gave in, here's to my future in the blogosphere!

I thought for a really long time about starting this blog up and with the family time of the year coming up and the great year at work I've had I decided that yeah, this was finally the time. I guess the really great thing about blogging is that I can really express myself here without having to pretend to be someone I'm not. On a typical day I have to fit into the box that my job, my friends and my girlfriend all want me to fit in, but you know what? Sometimes that's not just me. Some days I want to skip shaving till the afternoon, or get my latte from Tully's instead of Starbucks. I've even been secretly thinking about moving the Mission, but Shannon will probably never go along with it. Russian Hill is great but I feel like maybe there's more to life than this.

Oh well, don't mean to get all philosophical on you all on the first post. Let's kick back together and enjoy this crazy ride!

Peace, Alex

No comments: